Spa City Cello studio policies
The primary goal of this studio is for every student to learn and appreciate music in a nurturing environment.
When students enroll, they are reserving their placement in my studio. Tuition is charged by the month, payable in advance. Please understand that the tuition you pay reserves a weekly time in the schedule for you. I have reserved this time for you.(This being said there will be an understanding for special circumstances that life brings our families, both Demetria and the student will have some flexibility).
Tuition is non-refundable. As with University tuition, camps, or Sports, tuition is payable whether the student attends or not.
- Students are expected to attend lessons on their allotted day of the week and time.
- Please arrive on time or a few minutes before your lesson begins.
- Enter through the front door, remove your coat, shoes/boots, etc. and prepare yourself and your instrument for your lesson.
- Parents should accompany young children to their lessons. Siblings are welcome on the premises; please bring a constructive quiet activity to keep them occupied.
Cancellations and rescheduling
Missed Lessons -There are no makeup lesson times.
- The monthly payment covers your reserved time for the year.
- If student cannot attend a lesson, you may switch with other student if you can work out the arrangement. Please visit the Roster page to e-mail another student.This page is password protected if you forget password just e-mail me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please notify the instructor as soon as possible of any changes in schedule.
- No adjustments or deductions will be made in the monthly payments for a missed lesson.
- Lessons are not transferable
- Demetria has commitments that will sometimes require rescheduling a lesson. If Demetria cancels a lesson, I will notify student or parent as soon as possible. We can reschedule a missed lesson. Student/parent will be refunded if instructor cancels more lessons than can be made up.
- Snow days – I am available to teach on snow days when school is cancelled. If you cancel due to snow day I can NOT make up the lesson.